6th December 2017
To make this super hat, you only need one thing: A large piece of paper!
- Fold it in half, horizontally, making sure that all the edges line up with each other.
- To form the peak of the hat, first you’ll need to find the centre of the folded sheet so you know where to fold the corners to.
- To do this, fold the paper in half and make a crease half way down from the folded top, pressing gently.
- Then fold the 2 corners to the center, so that the two flaps line up in the middle. Press the folded edges down.
- Carefully fold the two “flaps” at the bottom up. This forms the brim and helps the hat keep its shape once opened.
- Finally – wear your hat with pride and a little bit of Pirate attitude!