Smiler Bear is in a place of brand new beginnings at the moment.
Here are the clues:
1. It is a planned city in the province of Flevoland, Netherlands,
2. It borders Lelystad and Zeewolde.
3. It is made up of six official areas or districts.
4. It is the newest city in the Netherlands.
5. The land on which the city sits, the Southern Flevoland polder, was reclaimed from the IJsselmeer from 1959 to 1968.
6. The first house was finished in 1976.
7. It has the largest population in Flevoland with 202,764 citizens in 2017 and the 7th largest in the Netherlands.
8. In October 2007, the city council made agreements with the government to expand the city to 350,000 inhabitants by 2030.