Smiler Bear is in a place of Nordic ice and snow.
Here are the clues:
- It is a country in the Arctic Region of Northern Europe.
- It is 3hrs flight from London.
- 332,000 people live here.
- The Capital city is Reykjavik, which means ‘smoky bay.’
- Its nickname is the Land of Fire and Ice.
- Nordic languages are spoken here.
- The people are mainly Christians.
- The currency is called Krona.
- The country was founded by the Vikings.
- Scandinavians were the first people to settle here.
- The country is covered by ice, glaciers and geysers and has got more than 20 active volcanoes.
- You can take a warm bath at the Blue Lagoon here.
- It is a great place to spot the Northern Lights and large humpback whales.