Smiler Bear is in a place of reflection and religion.
Here are the clues:
1. It is a Catholic Cathedral.
2. It is nicknamed ‘Paddy’s Wigwam.’
3. It was designed by Frederick Gibberd.
4. It was begun in 1962 and completed in 1967.
5. It was built for the Irish Catholics who fled Ireland during the Great Famine.
6. It is in a large city and is situated on Hope Street.
7. The Crypt underneath the cathedral is sometimes used for Beer Festivals and also for students taking exams from the local University like Mr Ringrose – here he is with Smiler at his graduation ceremony.