Smiler Bear is in a place of long, hot, sunny days.
Here are the clues:
- This is a large city in Andalusia, in Spain.
- With a population of 569,130 in 2015, it is the second most populated city of Andalusia and the sixth-largest in Spain.
- The southernmost large city in Europe, it lies on the Costa del Sol (Coast of the Sun) of the Mediterranean, about 100 kilometres (62.14 miles) east of the Strait of Gibraltar and about 130 km (80.78 mi) north of Africa.
- Its history spans about 2,800 years, making it one of the oldest cities in the world.
- It was originally ruled by the Roman Empire.
- It is an artistic city.
- The famous painter and sculptor Pablo Picasso, was born here.
- The famous actor Antonio Banderas was born here.