Smiler Bear is in a place of beauty and tranquility.
Here are the clues:
- It is a small village and civil parish in the Ryedale district of North Yorkshire, England.
- It is a quaint village with several listed buildings along a wide main street.
- It is around 2 miles south-east of the market town of Helmsley.
- It is 24 miles north-east of York.
- The village has a population of 261 people according to the 2011 UK census, and a total land area of 9,539 sq metres.
- It is situated to the east of the River Riccal.
- The village has 109 households, with agriculture and retail trade being the two main employers for the residents.
- It is home to the Pheasant Hotel, the Star Inn and St Saviour’s Church.
- The name of the village simply means rocks/stones, and translates from old English meaning a heap of stones.