Smiler Bear is in a sporty place at the moment.
Here are the clues:
- It was specially built for a particular reason in 2012.
- It is now used for events for all the family to enjoy.
- It is in the East end of a large city.
- It is overlooked by Britain’s largest piece of public art.
- It has the postcode E20 which was previously the postcode for Walford.
- It overlooks the A12.
- During its construction over 80,000 workers were engaged on the project.
- Three different football teams fought to make this place their official home.
- It is named after a very well known old lady.
- It has been the site of many a bronze, silver and gold moment.