Smiler Bear is in a powerful place at the moment.
Here are the clues:
- The place is near the town of Market Weighton.
- The place is near the village of Newbald.
- The place is in the Yorkshire Wolds and is set on top of chalky landscape.
- It is a farm and it used to produce crops and livestock but it now produces energy.
- The farm that you can see now was built by REG Windpower in 2012.
- There are five turbines.
- The towers are all 60m tall and the rotor blades are 40m long.
- The turbines are built on a hill.
- The turbines generate approximately 28 million units of renewable energy every year, which is enough for 6,500 homes.
- There are not many trees here – only a few Ash Trees but there are lots of hedgerows for wildlife to live in.