Smiler Bear is in a beautiful place at the moment.
Here are the clues:
- It is in North Lincolnshire.
- It has a walled garden, a deer park and a farm.
- It has a large mansion which was designed by Robert Smirke and built in 1825.
- It is owned by the Sheffield Family, former Dukes of Buckingham, and the original owners of Buckingham Palace.
- During the First World War it was turned into a temporary hospital and the family remained in the house helping to care for injured soldiers.
- There is a beautiful country park to explore.