Smiler Bear is in a coastal place at the moment.
Here are the clues:
- This place is located on the Holderness coast approximately 16 miles (25 km) northeast of Hull.
- It has a Blue Flag beach, quaint promenade and towering Victorian folly.
- It was once well known for its pottery production.
- It is home to Yorkshire’s largest freshwater lake.
- There is a Folk Museumn in the town.
- Burton Constable Hall, an Elizabethan mansion set in 300 acres of parkland, is also close by.
- The town has a freeport – one of the first shopping outlets to be built in the area – it was built on the old pottery site.
- It has an independent lifeboat service.