Smiler Bear is in a place we know well at Acre Heads.
Here are the clues:
- It is a port city in East Yorkshire.
- It has an aquarium with an underwater viewing tunnel.
- The man who abolished slavery was born here.
- There is a huge single span suspension bridge nearby.
- It has a ‘new’ New Theatre, a ‘new’ old theatre that began life in a truck and a very old art gallery that was bequeathed to the city by a famous British politician who supported the suffragette movement.
- It is currently a very cultural place.
- It has two rugby teams and one football team.
- It can be reached on the A63.
- There are many museums devoted to its rich maritime history.
- A famous Aviator who was born here achieved worldwide recognition when, in 1930, she became the first woman pilot or aviatrix to fly solo from England to Australia.